Sunday, February 27, 2011

A list

I am going to list off things that come to my head about Whit bc I will never catch up or be able to remember the past if I dont do it this way :)


-Whit started sleeping through the night at 11 weeks. I worked so hard to try and get him on a schedule before I returned to work and he did it! I was so proud of him!!


-He smiles all the time and is for the most part a happy baby.




-He loves to be outside in the fresh air.




-He is a little whiney but just whiney never really screaming.


-He always smiles at me as soon as I get him out of the bed and that is the most precious time of day to me.
Just wakin' up- good stretches


-He hated his bath for the first 6 weeks but now it is one of our favorite times of day




-He eats really well. 4 oz at around 7 weeks, 8 oz at 12 weeks. We started rice cereal in his night bottle at 6 weeks. At 7 weeks it became rice/formula to hold him over longer


-Enjoy sitting in my bumbo seat so I can see everything


-He loves walks in his stroller


- He was an every 3 hours eater for a while but when we started rice in his bottle he slept 5 hours at night! I thought it was a miracle! He quickly progressed and I would have to get up only around midnight and 3:30. We moved to once a night probably around 9 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment